About FEDELE Castilla y León
FEDELE Castilla y León
FEDELE Castilla y León was founded in 1996 with different and important objectives to fulfill; among them, the defense of the image and prestige of the centers that form it, the dialogue with different public and private organizations, the promotion of the Spanish Language and Culture and the control of the quality of the centers that are members of it.
What are our objectives?
Among the objectives included in the statutes of FEDELE Castilla y León, it is worth highlighting:
- the will to defend and guarantee the quality and image of the sector;
- the promotion of Spanish as a foreign language through collaboration with public and private institutions;
- defending the professional and economic interests of its members and professional ethics.
What guarantees do we offer?
All member schools of FEDELE Castilla y León guarantee the high quality of their courses, accommodation and other services through the accreditation of the Instituto Cervantes (Accredited Center). These guarantees include:
- meet quality requirements in the teaching of Spanish;
- comply with the legal requirements for teaching;
- have adequate resources for teaching;
- to have a team of properly qualified and trained teachers;
- follow a Teaching Plan that ensures adequate progress;
- establish a maximum number of students per class;
- to carry out truthful advertising in relation to the offer;
- clearly detail the prices of courses and complementary services.
What does Castilla y León offer to learn Spanish?
Spanish is today a language in its full glory with great projection in the different fields of communication, business, politics and others, and a very promising future. Spanish was born in Castilla y León.